Right now you’re probably looking for the best brunch reservation in Pennsylvania. Maybe you’ve bookmarked a few fancy options, but the prix-fixe menus and inflated prices seem so…impersonal. You want Mom to feel comfortable, and you want the day to reflect all of her favorites.
So why not celebrate at home? We have plenty of sweet and savory Mother’s Day brunch ideas just for the occasion. A personalized meal will rival even the most coveted restaurant reservation. Personalize a menu—or let us do it for you.
Plus, be sure to read to the end for the perfect present!
7 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- French Toast Bread Pudding: Made with thick slices of challah bread and finished with fresh berries, this family-style indulgence is an easy way to feed a crowd.
- Greek-Style Avocado Toast: Turn an ordinary breakfast into a work of art with thin slices of cucumber, red onion and tomato. Add feta cheese or an over-easy egg.
- Vegetarian Enchiladas: Black beans, sweet potatoes and scrambled eggs are expertly rolled into a corn tortilla—and served with sour cream, cheese and fresh salsa. These will keep you full until dinner!
- Vegan Crepes: Nothing says “upscale” quite like crepes. Prepared with silky tahini or seasonal berries and coconut cream, these French favorites are stunning with a glass of champagne.
- Salad Trio: Like to live on the lighter side? Serve 3 types of salad, such as warm quinoa salad, power greens with grilled chicken and homemade pasta salad with seasonal veggies.
- Tea Sandwiches: Break out the fine china for a backyard garden party. Just add elegant finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones with clotted cream. Pinkies up!
- Asparagus Frittata: Incorporate spring’s best into a baked egg frittata. We like to style it up with English peas, fontina cheese and fragrant strands of basil.
Take these Mother’s Day brunch ideas to the next level with Blood Orange Mimosas, Peach Bellinis or Bloody Marys. Then, give Mom what she really wants…
Secret Ingredient Gift Certificates
Cooking for her on Mother’s Day is special, but food for a week (or longer) will give her a much-deserved break! Let her kick up her feet while we prepare healthy meals—so she doesn’t have to. Call Chef Chris to get your Mother’s Day gift certificate in time: 610-688-2942